Saturday, July 9, 2011

a normal girl on an ordinary day, it's so NORMALDINARY!

Hello all the readers & bloggers!


This is my very first blog. I've wanted to write a blog for a while now but I wasn't sure if I should or what I should write. So I've made a decision to create this one as my fashion blog in order to post (old & new) photos of my modeling & styling work and my own personal looks.

Let me tell you, my style might look so normal to some people or too much for others but that's just me. You'll either LOVE IT OR HATE IT! ;)


So let's start with my first look, it's from yesterday (09.07.11)! Since it's Saturday and I only worked half day and had no plan to go anywhere else, I decided to dress so normal with just yellow t-shirt & shorts and I added colorful turban to make my looks a bit more colorful. :)









Lol...ok this post looks kinda like the punishment back in school, only the ruler in my mouth is missing!


This is the headband which I wore as a tuban.

I guess it's enough for now. I'll write more later.

xoxo
JeezyBelle

2 comments: