Wednesday, July 27, 2011

In da club!


For the record, I don't get to go out and party much so when I do...I kinda do it hard! Lol...nah! 
Not that hard. I mean I go to more than 1 club in one night. 
And the night that I'm gonna post the photos of my looks...I went to 4 clubs (Bed Supperclub, LED, Flix & Narz)! :P  It's normal, right? Lol...not really, I know. :)
ขอบอกไว้ก่อนว่า ปกติไม่ค่อยได้เที่ยวหรือปาร์ตี้เท่าไหร่ แต่ถ้ามีโอกาสเมื่อไหร่ล่ะก็ จัดหนัก! ฮ่าๆๆ ไม่ขนาดนั้นหรอก ก็ไปมากกว่าหนึ่งผับในคืนเดียวอ่ะค่ะ 
และคืนที่กำลังจะลงรูปชุดให้ดูนั้นก็ ไปแค่ 4 ผับเอ๊งงง! (Bed Supperclub, LED, Flix & Narz) :P เบาๆเองเนาะ ฮ่าๆๆ  




That night I wore a green skirt with an LBD which I wore as a top, open-toed boots and yeah...stockings! :P
คืนนั้นใส่ กระโปรงสีเขียวกับเสื้อดำซึ่งจริงๆมันคือเดรส กับบู้ทเปิดหัว และก็ แน่นอน ถุงน่องค่ะ! :P 




My friend's dress was pretty nice too!
ชุดเพื่อนก็สวยเริ่ดนะจ๊ะ!




Hope you like this look. It's pretty simple, pretty myself! If you've notice and keep noticing, you'll see that I always wear short skirt with stockings! It's kinda like my identity now. Hehe...
หวังว่าคงจะชอบลุคนี้กันนะจ๊ะ คือมันธรรมดามาก เป็นตัวเองมาก 
ถ้าคอยสังเกตมาหรือสังเกตต่อไปก็จะรู้ว่าใส่กระโปรงสั้นกับถุงน่องตลอดๆ! คือมันเหมือนเป็นเอกลักษณ์ประจำตัวไปแล้วอ่ะฮ่ะ ฮิฮิ





5 comments:

  1. Great blog!
    www.thebrunetteworld.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u. ur blog looks good too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you are smokin! i love your top, it's very sexy!
    I also like your friend's turban!

    I hope we can be blogger friends!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sure we can. :) and thnx so much for ur sweet words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jolie blog! Je ne sais pas si te l'ai déjà dit mais j'organise un concours sur mon blog pour gagner un vernis à ongle O.P.I. de la couleur de ton choix, alors tente ta chance...!

    You can win an OPI nail lacquer, color of your choice on my blog if you like my fan page and write a comment with your e-mail adress! cute blog,i'm new member !

    ReplyDelete